Custom Build – Starter
Build Details: (Fully Customized Build, no pre-made templates).
- 1 Customized Design/Layout (to be used for your home page)
- 1 Customized Design/Layout (to be used for your inner pages)
- Up-to 10 pages (content must be provided by you)
- 1 Photo Gallery (up-to 20 images) – images must be provided by you
- 1 contact form (up-to 5 fields, name, phone, email..ect)
- Up-to 10 stock photos (royalty-free) that we will use across your website where needed, at our discretion.
Service Details (this service is included for the first year billed at $250 per year AFTER the first year):
- Premium Web Hosting
- Domain Name
- SSL (secure socket layer for privacy and security)
- Email @YourDomainName.com
- Content Management System powered by WordPress (this will allow you to keep your website updated)
- Initial hardening (securing) of your WordPress installation + optimization.
- Extended WordPress Customer Support (we will assist with any questions related to wordpress)
- Access to detailed traffic stats via GetClicky software.
- Quarterly Theme and Plugin maintenance (every 3 months we login to run any required updates and security checks to ensure your WordPress installation is still running smoothly).
Price: $1000.00 one time cost /$250.00 per year after the first year (or $150.00 if you downgrade service plans).
This is a fully customized option (no pre-made templates). There will be a process where we show you a proof of what your website will look like (you will be able to request modifications). Once your layout is approved, we will code your layout into a working website. Finally, once your website is coded, we will strategically layer-in your content where you will still be able to request minor tweaks and modifications before going live.
This is a good option if you feel like you have a specific vision for your website, while still needing the guidance of a professional developer. Unlike our pre-made options, if you do not like what we come up with in the first phase of development, we can go back to the drawing board or make modifications where necessary.