Make your web presence a priority in 2020. Here is a quick list to help get you moving in the right direction.
1. Audit your current website. When auditing your website, go beyond the aesthetics of the website. Yes, your website should look clean and modern, however beyond the looks, define the purpose. Is the purpose of your website to gain leads, promote a product, highlight certain specifics/services about your business? Once you have determined the purpose, ask your-self (and your team) how well your website is serving it’s purpose and make adjustments where necessary.
2. The numbers don’t lie. Make sure you are collecting some form of analytical data (i.e Google Analytics, Clicky..ect) Without proper analytics it will be impossible to determine your traffic sources, which pages are most popular, how long people are visiting your website..ect. Without this data, its impossible to know where you are succeeding and where you need to improve, the numbers wont lie.
3. Get Active on Social Media. Find 1 social media platform that works for you and get active. Make a commitment for 2020 to post at the very minimum once per week. The content can be an update about your business, an update about your industry or something that is relevant to your business and relevant to your audience.
4. Harness your existing audience. If you have an email list of existing clients or customers, make a commitment to reach out to your email list at least once per month via something simple like an email newsletter. Don’t just spam their inbox with discount codes and promos, make sure you are providing content that your viewer-ship will find interesting or informative.
5. Paid Advertisements. Pay per click campaigns (PPC), social media campaigns, video campaigns..ect are an easy way to drive guaranteed traffic to your website or business. The end game with paid advertisements (regardless of platforms) is to determine the average amount of money you need to spend to acquire 1 sale or lead and scaling up your campaign accordingly.
With the above points in mind, don’t be afraid to spend money, to make money. Nothing will stunt your growth faster than frugalness when it comes to the web. Of course, we are not saying you should break the bank, however fear of failure, should not detour you from moving your web presence forward.
With that being said, if any of the above points sound a bit overwhelming to tackle on your own, we are always here to help. Send us a message or set-up your free consultation at: https://forwardweb.net/free-web-consultation/