Is your website optimized for conversions?
Part of operating a business in 2018 is ensuring your website is optimized for conversions. Here are some basic questions and points to consider when building your new website or analyzing your current website.
1. What content are your visitors going to be most interested in or accessing the most?
2. How do you plan to capture visitor information (email, phone numbers..ect) and is the method going to be done in a non-intrusive manner?
3. How do you plan to engage your new website visitors so they convert into leads and sales?
If you are just starting a new website en-devour, take a moment to see what your competition is doing and put yourself in the seat of the consumer. Take the goods, leave the bads and plan on incorporating the goods into your website as a starting point.
If you already have a website, dont be afraid to reach out to your encourage user-base and ask for general feedback. Here are some good questions to ask:
– Do you find our website easy to navigate through on your mobile device?
– If applicable, how easy is it to make a purchase through our website? If difficult, what areas do you find the most difficult?
– Is there any content or information you would like to see displayed on our website that currently is not.
– What are any issues or new features you would like to see implemented into our new website?
To encourage your existing users to provide useful feed-back, offer a coupon for participating or an opportunity to win a prize for completing the survey.